This default lighting mod is a blend of Roaring Heights and the Utopian Oasis Landing weather styles. It uses longer days (9pm sunset), ddfender’s dynamic shadows, a slightly larger sun & moon, the sun has a slight aura, less bloom, and three different varying shades of sunlight depending on your weather.
It is currently in testing, so feel free to send me comments, or ideas. To see more pictures track the tag ‘perfect day lighting mod 1.0’
2.0 Update: I changed the sunlighting, so please let me know if you like the old version or if you prefer the new one.The original sunlighting was all custom made by me, it was warm and slightly darker.In the 2.0 version the sunlight is brighter, a combination of Blue Skies and Sunshine clear sunlight (my personal favorite), Roaring Heights sunlighting for custom and cloudy, and Dragon Valley’s sunlighting for the colorful overcast, I received a comment about that being too gray for all the colors, so I made a change there, let me know if you like it)
2.5 Update: Small update. Just more dimensional clouds for the Roaring Heights sunrise and sunset, and a new sun color for that as well. Enjoy <3
3.5 Update: A multitude of small changes were made, based on what I’ve seen uploaded around the community, so thank you everyone first of all!
- the fog was altered to fix how distant terrain looks when zoomed out (hopefully)
- the clear day sunrise is less yellow, and more colorful
- the custom red sunset was made more red and less orange, with a bit more of the blue sky added in to lessen the severity
- parts of the Utopian sunset were blended into the clear weather sunset (nothing is lost there just another color added inbetween)
- morning horizons will now have a high chance of appearing.
*NEW* Download Perfect Day Default Lighting Mod 3.5 with Roaring Heights Water
*NEW *Download Perfect Day Default Lighting Mod 3.5 with Roaring Heights Water with Auroras!
(more water types coming soon…)
A new update to the lighting mod! Thank you everyone for being so awesome with testing this for me.